29 year old woman dating an 18 year old?

The guy seems really mature and this would be a purely for fun thing. Just hanging out on occasion. Nothing serious. Is this possible or too weird? When I was 17, I dated a 26 year old and we remained friends for years. Any advice for this situation

What Guys Said 1

• Its weird because its different than the ordinary. As long as your both matured then you know what so be it, as long as it brings you happiness. A lot of people may doubt you, but make that your strength and prove them all wrong. Maturity comes in different people at different ages, as long as you both are in the same page. Once again it's weird in one hand, but in the other hand its unique, good luck and take care there.

What Girls Said 1

• it's not wierd. it's just that your maturity levels are different. I'm 29, I dated a 24 year old and he seemed mature... hmmph... nope, he wasn't. he was jealous of my male friends. he was always looking for reassurance that we were fine if say I missed his call and didn't call him back. he was indecisive. and in bed, well, I could tell his age. eventually after 2 months I had to let him go.