What if he's out of my league?

0|1
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no such thing! You can never be out of someone league! You just don't think you deserve any better. People get suck believe that if they don't look a certain way that they could never be with this guy or that guy. Look, sweety it all in your head! Yeah sure you might not have the best skin, face, body, clothes, make-up... but you know what thats all BS! Because everyone has a great potential to be something great! Everyone has this great beauty in themselves! Something just dying to come out like a passion that could make you so beautiful it hurts! I have meet these people irl and they might not look ideal but they sure to shine. Guys sometimes don't even know what they want. I say get to know him be around him. Be his friend and if you still like him... fight for him. If you see he doesn't care about you after you dedicated being his friend then leave him. Its his lost! I wish you some luck!

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest
    In the words of Angel Kitty from Toy Story:
    "Limitations are the shackles we bind to ourselves".

0|1
    0|0
  • Find a guy below you so you feel good!

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no "out of ones league". he likes you or not... if not you lose.

0|2
    0|0
  • He is a person, you are a person. No one is out of your league.

0|1
    0|0
  • this is a maaaaaans... WOOOOORLD!

0|1
    0|1
  • You don't have a league. Problem solved.

0|0
    0|0
  • WELCOME TO A MAN'S WORLD!!!

0|1
    0|1
  • You won't know until you ask him out...

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave that up to him I guess. Ask him out and see what he says. Let him be the one to decide he's not interested in you rather than you already rejecting yourself from potential people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then too bad, WELCOME TO THE MAN'S WORLDDDDDD

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• Leagues are a not real. Even if they were, they'd be subjective. Show him that you're not going to let that phase you and he'll admire your perseverance in wanting him at all odds.

1|1
    0|0
  • Take the risk, sometimes people often think others are out of their league, know yourself worth and know that you can get him if you want to and he's interested x

1|1
    0|0
  • What if he's NOT?

1|1
    0|0
  • then there is nothing to do about it

0|0
    0|1
  • If you say that, definitely your mindset of you possibly being with him is out of the question.

No one is out of a person league. No comparisons. No expectations. Be you. Have fun! Good luck:)

0|1
    0|0