How do I attract the nice guys?

How do I attract the nice loyal guys? I'm sick of dealing with jerks

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't want nice guy. The nice guy is that awkward dude that keeps telling you that you are beautiful. But you choose brad because he is genetically superior and can act like a dick and get away with it. You are biologically wired to be attracted to brad

• There's a difference between a genuinely nice guy and a push over who's main goal is to suck up to you..

• (Continued) and that we are out here amongst a pathetic sea of guys like tony up there, so overall to attack a good guy, take care of yourself have passions, want something real and avoid people like tony, real men don't need to boast achievements, they live by their acts, guys like Tony or "brad"? They aren't even men, they are just spoiled little boys.

Good luck finding a good man who'll love you asker, I hope I helped some.

• Attract* not attack haha

What Guys Said 12

• https://i.imgflip.com/tmhe6.jpg

But really those guys are everywhere.

• I have recently answered this to another girl, kind of with the same problem, here it is:

Sounds like you are "too" attractive, so you are hard to approach to a lot of (nice) guys.

One thing you could try is, put on less intimidating clothes by that i mean dress like you wouldn't otherwise, so you could wear some really silly color combinations, combine clothes you would not otherwies, something like that. Mess up your hair a bit, try to look more nice, than hot, but if you try the following, you can be the hottest one, and still being asked out etc.

It's maybe the way you behave, try being silly, joke around with the boys too (don't be offensive ofc), talk to them, don't talk just to your girlfriends. This way they'll be more comfortable around you/easier to talk or approachable.

• Go volunteer. They aren't guaranteed to be great guys but the chances of him not being a total douche are astronomically higher than if you go hunting for a guy at a bar or club.

• I do volunteer regularly I don't enjoy clubs or bars all tht much so I'm trying haha

• Starts by picking the guys in your friendzone, cause nice guys are willing to be friends cause they know, they can take your care in lot better way being your friends then being you fuck buddy or careless boyfriends

• Look at your bait, there's your answer.

• A lot of guys are nice and loyal, but that isn't seen as instantly attractive to girls. Whereas jerks are majorly confident so you notice them. I'm not talking about the nice guy fedora wearing self entitled dweebs, they still fit into the jerk category.

• I'm a nice guy try to attract me! What do you look like? Hahahahaha, but seriously, I am a nice person.

• I guess I'm a nice guy 😂
    LOL 😁 jk 😜
    Ummm just wait for him or talk with every guy including me 😂 to find your type of nice guy 😉

• Depends what's your definition of a nice guy!

• OP, is from girls treating shitty advice like gold that men lose faith in women.

• Your goal should be to attract as many men as possible. If you have tons of options it is easier to get a good one.

• You're not going to attract a nice guy with a profile pic like that lol.

What Girls Said 3

• nice guys are not asshole, so you shouldnbe an asshole too. but Im not sure if you are good or asshole

• super simple: your priority should be YOU. be up front about the things you want. be prepared to walk away if he doesn't give you the love and respect that you want. don't delude yourself into thinking that someone can be fixed. and above all, remember that no matter HOW good the sex is, or how much you try to please him, you cannot make him love you. so make him work for it.

http://cleverlemon.me/

• Be a nice loyal girl? I don't know, nice guys don't interest me. They're boring.