What is a good look for a man on a first date girls?

I am a blue collar dude, but make good money; I have rough skin and work with my hands. With that being said, I don't want to look like some city boy, no offense. I also don't want to look like some redneck, even though I may be just that. I am a Texan and I want to look sharp. I need shoes and shirts and the whole nine yards. If age is a factor I am 32. A good semi casual look if you could please.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think jeans and a nice button up shirt (maybe a nice plaid) would work. Just take your normal look and step it up a notch. On a first date you want to look nice to make a good first impression but you don't want to change your look to the point where its not you. Also make sure you clean yourself up, a guy who shaves his face and combs his hair nicely before a date tells the girl that he's trying and that the date means something to him.

What Girls Said 4

• I would keep your rugged look. Keep some facial hair, make it look clean but rugged at the same time, if you usually have facial hair. Do the hair so it looks nice, but still messy...

i like the Collin Ferrell look on the link below:

link

Try this shirt

link

With these jeans

link

Good luck, sexy man!

• wear one of these

link

with these

link

Have fun on your date... :) Men in there 30s are HOT! :)

• Shirt - a cute button down shirt

link

Maybe a sports boat if it's a fancier place

link

and jeans

• u sound sexy...blue collar tough guys are very hot

dont try to be too pretty boy and coiffed if that's not you

many women like the rough around the edges type I know I do. do a button down shirt, nice jeans, cool shoes and you're good.

What Guys Said 0