What Is He Thinking?

Okay so to make a long story short, last year I met this guy in one of my classes. We ended up falling for each other that year and we almost slept together. However, as the ending of senior year came around we kind of grew apart. I thought I would never talk with him again and it killed me inside.

But then last weekend I got a message from him, and he asked me how I was and all. He asked me if we could see each other this summer, and we don't have to do anything sexual, like we had before. So what do you think he's thinking? Why would he wanna see me again?

What Guys Said 1

• Wow, really he could be thinking a lot of things. He could be thinking that your the best girl he's met in a long time. He could be going though a break up and be looking for a rebound. He could just be curious and seeing if he still has a chance at dating you.

If you want to see him then you should just don't expect to much from it.

What Girls Said 1

• well...he is actually thinking of completing his unfinished job...cut the crap...he simply wants to have sex with you ..may be not the very first guys you meet him next..but surely that's wht he is thinking...make sure you don't let him enter you unless you are really sure