How would you feel if you found out you were the rebound?

How would you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would feel really hurt, disappointed, led on, used and lied to. Honesty is really important to me in a relationship. I would hope that the guy would tell me if he recently got out of a relationship. I think it's very self serving to date someone as a rebound.

What Girls Said 3

• Used, irritated, hurt, cheated, fooled, angry. I'm sure some of those aren't feelings, but those are the words that comes to mind.

• im sure being a rebound is not going to pull out postive feelings, but there are signs that let you kno your being rebounded.

• I would drop him like he's hot

I can't imagine how I would feel

dollme777 is right, there are signs

is he/she still bringing up the exes?

That would be one of them

I would cut off all contact with that persib, because I would be too hurt

What Guys Said 1

• I would smile, nod, and walk away while maintaining my composure to drill it into their head (that it wasn't my fault that they left, but that they have made a bad choice.)

There's no sense in drilling them on what they've done wrong. If they don't already know what that does to someone, then they shouldn't be "rebounding" in the first place.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy