This is wrong, right?

My friend who is 13 but doesn't look lime she's thirteen thinks this is OK. At Christmas there was company staying at her house there was a boy who was 19, he knew she was 13 and he slept in the same bed as her and made out with her in the be

This is wrong and isn't it illegal

What Guys Said 1

• Kissing a girl who is underage isn't illegal, but it is wrong. In the end it's her choice, and it's her poor decision, though.

What Girls Said 1

• well my opion is that it is wrong but my opinion doesn't matter the only a opinion that does matter in this case is hers. my friends sister is 15 and she is dating a 21 YEAR OLD GUY THEY HAVE DONE IT ALL! tHIS ISNT A GUD DECISION BUT HEY I DONT KNOW THE GUY HE MAY BE VERY RESPONSIBLE. just tell ur friend to think twice take a gud hard think don't just think about how gud a kisser he is or how hot he is think about what the OTHER possibilities are.

HOPE I HELPED

:)

GUD LUCK