Should I be saying something to this guy? Or is it too soon? Please advise soon as I am confused..

I met a guy on a dating site and we have been dating for about 3 weeks. Things were going good, we spoke a couple times a week. We had a movie night at my house and he sent me an email after saying that he really enjoyed my company, etc. And no we didn't have sex. We only made out. He also told me that he had to go out of town for the weekend and would be back Monday. He got back early so he emailed me right away and let me know, but that he was very tired, and he wanted to know how my weekend went. Monday I got a short email from him saying, his day went well but he wouldn't have much time this week as he had to do a lot of catch up work since he owned his own business. I replied and on Tuesday he wrote back, said things were cool with him, but he would talk to me this week. It is now Friday...I sent him a text to his phone yesterday. He has not turned his phone on. He has not signed on to the dating site at all.

What do I do? Do I give him the benefit that he really is busy and wait til after this weekend to give him a chance? Or do I email him now and ask what the heck is going on if I did something to tick him off and he is kicking me to the curb or what? I don't know what to do? I have no other way of contacting him except through phone which he hasn't turned on since apparently Wednesday or through the dating.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Haha. We women can be so silly sometimes. This sounds exactly like something that would go through my mind. And reading it makes me laugh. Chill out. He is obviously busy as he told you so and has not signed in to the site. Maybe he is busy trying to get his phone turned on. Do not ask him what is going on. Just give it a couple days then call him or email him and that's it!