Guys, Do any white guys like black girls?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Naw us white men don't like black girls even tho there are plenty of black on white biracial babies crawling around http://i.imgur.com/fT3lt2h.jpg 😾😾😾😾

• your not even white

• lmfao and I am black on the inside its all just in your mind you are what you think you are who is to say that everybody isn't just a figment of my imagination and that I am still sleeping at 5 years old and everybody just isn't in my dream?

• Yeah what this nigga said @blongfrog = asker agreed

What Guys Said 16

• Colour simply has nothing to do with who I like or dislike. Thankfully, the number of people I dislike can be counted on the fingers of one thumb.

• I mean, if she thicker 'n oatmeal I gotta holla.

But seriously, black chicks are cool.

• As you can see I'm not white. I am a DJ 4 times a week so I see a lot of interactions. I see lots of white guys chase black girls. One my white friends is married to a black girl and they will have a child together.

• Yo there are PLENTY of white guys that like black girls, the issue is that most white guys think that black girls won't like him ('because they only go for the bruthas' is the stereotype).

So talk to that guy and say hi! :-D

• I like black girls so long as they not ratchet.

• Some do some don't, for most men race matters little if you look really hot. I doubt any guy would not want to get with her:

images.boomsbeat.com/.../127230578-jpg.jpg

• Let me answer your question with a question. Do any black girls like white guys?

• Short answer... Yes, but not all of them obviously. Just like any race, there's some we find attractive, and some we don't and it varies from person to person

• The reality is no... not many... only a small handful

• Why should we when have white gorgeous angels?

• to try something new. Not all black girls are the same you know

• Yes I will try something new. First I will try a brunette, then a blonde blue eyed, then a redhead with pale skin, then one freckles etc
      Our race is diverse enough. Why should I leaves it for something that doesn't look like me and that has nothing in common with me? Every intelligent person loves his people and sticks with them.

• i personally dont

• Yes I even have a crush on one.

• if black girls are pretty like you, white guys like them.

• I'm open to dating all races, but if a girl wants me for my race, if she exclusively dates white people and wants them so she'd feel better about herself, then I'm not interested.

• No. God sends mixed people to Earth. It also might be aliens.

• I have a thing for black women.

• I have a huge thing for white men! it's just part of life

• thats cool with me.

people call it self hate when black women dont like their own men but i dont think it is. i think theyve seen and experienced too much bs themselves. of course its ignorant to generalize all black men but i m confident seeing statistics of how many black fathers actually stick around and take care of his family, i can't blame y'all.

• I think it's a cultural thing, their dads didn't stick around and they didn't have the same upbringing, when my black friends describe growing up it sounds fucking brutal! haha