How can I comfort my boyfriend?

My boyfriend said he's not feeling well. He said he feels hot and he's starting to get dizzy. We just got our flu shots last night so he shouldn't be sick. Its about 80 degrees here its really warm out I think he might have gotten too hot. He said he's feeling scared. How can I comfort him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Flu shots sometimes tend to make you Feel at times under the weather after getting a shot in the arm here, dear. It used to happen to me when I would get them.
    The Best thing to do is tell him to take some Ibuprfen or Aleeve and go to bed and Rest. In the morning he should Feel more like his old self again, with a little help from you, who suggested it with loving care to share.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him to stop acting like a pussy :-)
    Make him a chicken soup with a grilled cheese and cuddle in front of the tv. He'll be ok.

What Girls Said 5

• Well you should try giving him some ice wrapped in a towel to cool him off. Also, eating ice will help lower his body temperature, and he should not be standing up if he feels dizzy at all.

• Well, flu shots can simulate flu like symptoms, so maybe that's it? Just be there for him, make him drink a lot of fluids.

• There's usually a reaction to flu shots isn't there?

• I think you need to go to the doc.! And then maybe he will feel better.

• Say it will be okay, and if it makes him feel better take him to the doctors (best thing to do).

What Guys Said 3

• Don't get flu shots. That crap is poison.

• Give him some green tea.

• Have sex give him a blow job