Signs a guy is pulling the slow fade?

What are the signs of a guy pulling a slow fade? Over how many days or weeks will a guy drag out the process. Will they only respond to texts and never initiate? I'm confused on if this is happening to me.

What Guys Said 1

• I got a girls number and texted her withing the first 3 days because she was sexy af. Wtf is a slow fade?

• I mean like I've been dating a guy for over a month and over the past few days he has been texting less frequently and just generally not as involved with me. Like not asking me out or asking me how I am. Surface level stuff so I feel like he is trying to slowly end things

• Maybe he gets bored easily. Or since you're dating he feels that since he sees you on a regular basis he doesn't have to ask you how you feel or if you want to go out. Dont stress over it and just ask him why

What Girls Said 1

• It's been my experience that a man will start to pull away in small increments. if he wants to go out more without you, doesn't smile as much, seems more irritable, avoids talking about the future (even if it's only next) seems more distracted... OH, and if he starts sleeping with his back to you. that's a big one.

you want the truth? sometimes you just can't put your finger on it. but my guess is that if you have to ask the question, you already have a good idea that something isn't right. i'm sorry to say this, but the best thing you can do is give him some space and start thinking about yourself. don't let him make you crazy.

http://cleverlemon.me/