Girls, am I a bad boy?

I have made a girl cry a few times for calling her ugly. I have made racial jokes at Arabs and Asians. I make sexist jokes, and say perverted things. I even got suspended for cheating on a test, and was sent to the office for touching a girl. Bad boys aren't afraid to touch a girl. I even approach girls directly, and they feel creeped out. Some even dislike it when i play with their hair or pat them on the back. Yet, I did not have a girlfriend or female friends til I stopped all this. Why is that? I thought you liked bad buys.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• No, what you described sounds like a racist jackass not a "bad boy". I don't know who would like this immature, ignorant behavior, it's repellent for me.

What Girls Said 8

• You just sound like an arsehole, not a 'bad boy'.

• You're not "bad", you're just plain rude and a bully.

• This really sounded immature 😅
    Just be your normal decent self, and respect others the way you want to be respected.

• Obvious troll.

• You're just an asshole

• Sounds like you're bitter because you're having poor luck with the ladies

• Lol that's not being a bad boy. That's being completely childish, immature, and perverted.

• No, you're just an asshole.