Am I too small / Should I like her?

Hello... I'm 15 and I've always really really really liked this girl (she's 16). I'm 5'5 and she's between 5'6 and 5'7. Do you think I'm too small to have a crush on her?

(Side question)
If she does end up liking me is it right? Since I'm naturally small what if I can't defend her as well as everyone else? Everyone else is bigger then me. Would I be loving her more if I just let someone better be with her? by the way she dosnt know I like her.

4|-1

Most Helpful Girl

• Height means nothing. Defending her against who? There's no reason to think you will need to physically but if it's a genuine concern take up defence classes. Some of the best fighters in the world are quite short :)

What Girls Said 3

• Just go for it. If she likes you she won't care about your height. You can't be too small to like her. Stop pressuring yourself. Guys don't have to be taller than girls they date. It's not wrong in any way. You can defend her no matter how tall you are. Don't put yourself down. Good luck. Now go get the girl.

• I've liked guys that are a few inches shorter than me. (I'm only 5'4")

• I'm 5'7" and dated a guy 5'4" a few times. I personally don't see a problem, but some others might. :/ Just do you, if you really like her, ask her out. If she says no, it's ok. You can move on eventually or whenever you are ready... but she might say yes!

What Guys Said -1