Does he like me?

So I have been speaking to this guy for about 3 weeks. We met online and at first I didn't think he was my type. Turns out I'm actually really really starting to like him he makes me laugh and gives me butterflies. I haven't felt this interested in a guy for a while. He compliments me all the time saying I'm pretty, beautiful, cute, adorable. He also said he likes my eyes and smile. At the start we texted non stop we met up last weekend and I went to his to watch a film we only kissed and cuddled because he knows I'm not the sort of girl to give out so soon. But now the texts are starting to get less frequent, he still compliments me all the time and we are arranging to meet again. But I'm worried that because he is texting less frequently that he's not as interested? What do you think, does he sound like he's generally interested in a relationship? I'm not sure I find it hard to believe that he does. P. s sorry for the essay 🙈

He still texts exactly the same way just not as often like I only speak to him once a day now 🙈😂
If he has lost interest what can I do to make him regain it? I'm out this weekend so I could pretend I'm not intrested in him and take photos with guys

What Guys Said 1

• He's probably interseted

What Girls Said 2

• I don't even have to read what you say. If you have a reason to ask, he probably doesn't. Go with your gut, it will be the right thing.

• I think he is losing interest