Guys, Guys never like me or if they do, they never say anything. What's wrong with me?

I'm 19, and i've never had a boyfriend. In part, i've always been the kind of girl who likes to be alone, and I'm not beggin to be in a relationship, but it would be nice to have a fling, someone attracted to me.
I practice judo, so even though I like girl stuff, i'm not super girly. I'm saracastic, witty and funny. During my earlier judo years, there were a few guys who liked to me, but I just sensed it or some other friends told me, cause the guys never did. I've only had like two guys brave enough to kind of flirt with me through text, one was younger than me, but after a while they just loose interest. Do I have something wrong? Also, guys that i'm actually attracted to, never notice me. What can I do?

What Guys Said 1

• you may brave enough to flirt with who you are attracted to.