What do you think of girls that are both cute and reserved but highly intelligent?

I'm 18 and enjoy dressing cute and feminine; with pretty clips in my hair, wearing beautiful pink dresses, playsuits and short heels etc. However, I am a bookworm and an artist and I like talking about literature (Dostoevsky, Auden, Nabokov etc etc), world history, philosophy and art. Usually I find that older men are astounded by my knowledge and think it is extraordinary for my age. Call me conceited, whatever... it is just what many people say.

Do men find this combination particularly 'attractive' in a way that makes them want to date the girl, or usually no?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is attractive but I think you're right it is probably more so to older or more mature men who value discourse in richer subject matters such as those mentioned. It sounds like you dress like your age but you're intelligent and maybe more mature than your peers. It might be intimidating to some men to meet someone of your caliber, but as for the combination of girly and smart, that is wife material.

• You are so right... older men definitely appreciate me more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think being cute and feminine has absolute nothing to do with a level of intelligence. Your looks may affect your behavior due to the way society treats you but your looks do not affect your intelligence, or lack thereof. I find it to be extremely attractive when a girl is feminine and intelligent, I'm picky when it comes to women.

What Guys Said 8

• Girly girl and intelligent? That's perfect, exactly what I want in a girl. I'd have to see your personality and how your heart is, but so far so good.

• Intelligence is a good-to-have but definitely not at the top priority for most guys. Femininity, nurturing, kindness, etc are usually bigger factors.

That being said I am sure there are guys who will really like to be with a girl who is capable of keeping up intellectually.

• Absolutely dateable! That's what I think about them!

• I do but that's because I'm like the male version of you. People usually don't like to discuss politics, economics and history as much as I do. Certain people wot get you but others will adore you in all honestly

• Well I'm dating one of those right now. So I'd say it's what I look for, some guys like dumb bimbos, guys with no self respect like fat chicks... The list goes on.

• i worship the ground they walk on

• I would kill to get someone like you... lol

• You would be a hit with Sapiosexuals

• So I have been told :)

What Girls Said 6

• I want a boyfriend like that haha (well, except for the part of dressing feminine lol).

I'm sure it's not so easy for you to find guys your age to share all those interests, and not everyone can hold a conversation about those topics with you.

But I think your qualities may make lots of guys to like you and even admire you, and even get intimidated by you!

• I think that sounds pretty great (:

• Entirely depends on the guy and his preferences.

• You can wear boots jeans and a cowboy hat it doesn't matter. The bottom line is that men are turned on by intelligent women.

• I reckon they like them

• You're so special!

• I sense some facetiousness, perhaps...

• She isn't lying, she is smart :P