He asked me to be patient?

This guy I've been talking to for a while now and it's being going well lately and it's felt like it's going in the right direction but he hasn't asked me out yet. And last night when we were texting he asked to be patient. It's upset me more than I thought because what's there to wait for you either want to go out or not. I know he's a busy person so I don't know if his trying to fit me around his schedule or what. I'd really like some advice on what you'd do :)

• Be patient
  • Forget about him and move on
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• He is looking for some roleplay sex..
    You be the patient , he be the doctor.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a very old saying that goes something like.. "Everything Comes To Those Who Wait"

And of course the well known one (that I've just had to look up as I couldn't remember it all!) which is.. Patience is a virtue, possess it if you can, seldom found in woman, never found in man.

• I know but it's confused me because it feels like he is unsure about me so I don't really know.

• Then for heaven's sake TALK TO HIM.. Explain exactly how you feel.. That is the only way you will get answers and know for sure.

What Guys Said 1

• i would say to be patient. most guys only make a girl wait if they are still unsure about them

What Girls Said 0