Do girls feel insecure about beach dates?

if you like a guy and this is your third date and a guy asked you to the beach. what do you think? cancelling the date flaking? do you get insecure about ur body? do you start thinking what to wear?

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't do the beach because I don't really like the beach, secondly when a guy asks me to the beach I assume it's for the sake of seeing me in a bikini, especially if it's only the third date. But if he insisted, I wouldn't dress in a bikini. I'd probably just go in shorts and a tanktop. It isn't an insecurity thing, I just prefer to leave some things to the imagination.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• lol if anything, I'm the one proposing the idea for a beach date.
    by the way, i dont think u necessarily have to swim at a beach date... but anyway sure ill put some effort into my appearance but ill keep it casual and fresh as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, maybe not.
    Depends how comfortable around him I would be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be fine with it. I love the beach. It's too cold here for that now though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i go crazy about it lol. i find myself thin but i'll start worrying he thinks i'm fat... and i wonder if my bikini actually looks good on me or not. and so many thoughts lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably make up an excuse last minute😁

0|0
    0|0
  • some girls do and some don't. It really depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I run in my dresser and try on my bikini and wonder if I can do this. I might text him back and say "hey I'm actually not comfortably going to the beach right now, maybe we can do something else."

0|1
    0|0
  • If I feel comfortable with them maybe not but most of the time I think I would be self concious and insecure. with that being said i would probably just go anyway but i would probably prefer doing something else

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.