Do girls feel insecure about beach dates?

if you like a guy and this is your third date and a guy asked you to the beach. what do you think? cancelling the date flaking? do you get insecure about ur body? do you start thinking what to wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't do the beach because I don't really like the beach, secondly when a guy asks me to the beach I assume it's for the sake of seeing me in a bikini, especially if it's only the third date. But if he insisted, I wouldn't dress in a bikini. I'd probably just go in shorts and a tanktop. It isn't an insecurity thing, I just prefer to leave some things to the imagination.

What Girls Said 8

• lol if anything, I'm the one proposing the idea for a beach date.
    by the way, i dont think u necessarily have to swim at a beach date... but anyway sure ill put some effort into my appearance but ill keep it casual and fresh as well.

• Maybe, maybe not.
    Depends how comfortable around him I would be.

• I would be fine with it. I love the beach. It's too cold here for that now though.

• i go crazy about it lol. i find myself thin but i'll start worrying he thinks i'm fat... and i wonder if my bikini actually looks good on me or not. and so many thoughts lol

• I'd probably make up an excuse last minute😁

• some girls do and some don't. It really depends on the girl.

• I run in my dresser and try on my bikini and wonder if I can do this. I might text him back and say "hey I'm actually not comfortably going to the beach right now, maybe we can do something else."

• If I feel comfortable with them maybe not but most of the time I think I would be self concious and insecure. with that being said i would probably just go anyway but i would probably prefer doing something else

What Guys Said 0