Do you love being single?

• Yes
  • No
  • Kind Of

Most Helpful Guy

• I answered yes, but it's not loving the fact of being single but loving life. I would also love being in a relationship.

Being in a relationship is about sharing your life to someone, so if you don't love your state of being single, neither you will in couple. Maybe you imagine yourself in a better life with someone, but this is only an illusion. The day you'll be with someone, you will expect too much from that one and you will end up frustrating yourself and your s. o..

Embrace your life.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

• I don't mind being single but I would never say I love it. Being in a relationship is pretty awesome but it is a lot of work. There isn't as much responsibility being single, so there are benefits to both, but being in a relationship is much better by a long shot.

• You"ll never be in a long relationship if you're looking for a lover to be your happiness. They will notice this and be forced to repell you because their job is not to make you happy. Be content with yourself and embrace your life and it will all come to you.
    I used to look for others to make me happy but have seen so many relationships fail based on that.

• Yeah its great. I love being answerable only to myself. I love spending time by myself and when I'm not single I kind of feel guilty or a bit weird for just wanting to be alone and read.

I get very "smothered" in relationships if I don't get across nice and early that I don't always want to be round your place, talking on the phone, or just generally hanging out. I like spending time with you as much as the next guy, but I absolutely must have enough time by myself.

• There is nothing whatsoever wrong with wanting solitude , why feel guilty / weird? I don't give a flying one what other people think , you aren't harming anyone !! I LOVE solitude !!

• @FatherJack I agree and I love it. But in a relationship it seems more is expected of you. It can be difficult to try and explain to a partner your need for solitude without it coming across as being personal - some people might take it to mean "you don't want to spend time with me?" when really it means "I dont want to spend time with people".

If you can find someone who accepts that and understands it, and who is then still there for you at other times that's great. The emotional bond can be increased in a person accustomed to solitude because they know during their times of solitude that they have someone who cares about them anyway.

• Nah mayne. I cry myself to sleep everynight and then I curl into the fertile position, get on GaG and tell all the feminist they are evil.

• id rather be single then to have a shitty relationship. i would like to find a decent women though. overall though im pretty happy being single simply because my life is pretty good

• Yes and no. I love my freedom and not having to worry about someone else. But I hate it in the fact that I can't cuddle with someone and we can share each other in any and all ways.

• I have been single all of my life and no I don't like it.

• Going through separation & looking forward to being , & staying single. The impression I get is women increasingly do not need or want men anymore anyway ( look at the high percentage of women that prefer being single !! ) , luckily for me , I do not have a high need for people & like solitude... so I will not be dating !!

• It's OK I guess, I'm too generous so I'd probably be broke if I had a so!
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...eoKche1ro1t6ho1_500.gif

• It's all good. It gives me an opportunity to really meet more people that I otherwise wouldn't while in a relationship. It is what it is.

• Yes

,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Heck yes!!! I can fart whenever I want wooohoo😄😄

• I love it, relationships are a lot of stress and cost a lot of money, at least for men if the partner is a girl, dating guys is a lot more flexible.

• For the moment I am content with it, I'm taking my time, I prefer not to screw up this time.

• Being single is really annoying and what not, because it's not exciting enough and, there are so many perks to being in a relationship.

• Only if it's by choice

• Aww yeah, I love it.

Really though, I don't. More and more I'm hoping to meet a girl that I'll like.

• I FUCKING HATE IT! 😒

• I LUV being with @idkwtftoputhere ma baby 👄🌹💋

• Nope I don't

• No I'm trying to not be single right about now

• Love is too strong a word but I definitely prefer it to the horror story relationships I hear about.

• Yes cause none of these girls out here are mature enough for a real relationship

• I enjoy my time being single.

• no i hate being single.
    i always needed someone in my life, or i will feel down all the time.

• no ;(((((((((((((((((((((((((

• oh I did love being single. for 2 years. Now it's been 4 and I'm very bored.

• Absolutely hate being single!!!

• It's not bad. I save money. I do my own thing and get sh! t done. But i miss cuddling nude lol

• Man wasn't made to be single... We all know that right?

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 10

• for the moment, I'm content being single. I'm happy to wait for as long as i need for the right guy. i am not stuffing up again.

• I don't love it, but I prefer it to dating for the sake of not being alone.

• Yes , I do love being single as I don't have to worry about if someone is cheating on me or not. I can do whatever I want and flirt with a lot of guys !!

• I've always been happiest when single.

• It's amazing. I don't owe anyone anything and I am beholden to no one but myself. It's fantastic.

• once upon a time I did. now I hate it.

• Some days yes, some days no.

• yesss, but as I am crushing on someone rn... i dont enjoy it as much as before but still like it

• It depends on the person. I like being single because it means I don't have to have the problems of break ups, arguments etc. But it gets kinda upsetting when all your friends have awesome boyfriends and they tell you about there awesome dates. But just because you don't like being single doesn't mean you should jump in to another relationship, I did that and it was terrible and has left me off worse than before. Remember that there is nothing wrong with being single ☺

• Not at first, but I do love it now.