Do you think a guy putting his coat on you is too old fashioned and you would find it unattractive?

• yeah, its outdated.
  • I like when he puts his coat on me.
  • I would like to put my coat on her.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• As soon as her getting cold is old fashioned.

• Never really thought of it as old fashioned lol... that's something I've done before and will continue to do.

• Is put my coat over her, but depends on the temperature too.
    One time I went on a date and it was below freezing, and the girl was saying how cold she was. I thought of giving her my coat, but if I did I would have died xD

• *shrugs* I'm an old fashioned guy so this is something I would do and often do with my partners if it's cold outside and they're colder then I am then I'll give em my jacket.

Stuff like that will never become outdated.

• I just wouldn't see the usefulness of it. back in those times women had large heavy fur coats that were hard to get into. Thus putting on a woman coat was helpful. Not today in the age of hoodies.

• Old fashion, new fashion, it's good intent and it's helpful. Why would I NOT do that? Love isn't a trend or a gimmick, it's a passion~

• The girl gets my coat. Even if she doesn't want it. Even a random stranger.

That's not creepy.

• I'd put my coat on her if it makes sense for me to put my coat on her.

• If she is honestly cold, id hand my coat to her in a heartbeat

• If it were properly cold, I would be wearing my leather jacket over my hoodie, assuming that we are at a casual place. If would willing to give her my leather jacket, with the caveat that we get where we need to go so that I can not freeze. xD

• It's outdated for sure. Now, these are times when its much easier to warm them up in other ways.

• Its something that should never get old.

• I want her to put her coat on me.

• I don't think it is old fashioned, never had the chance to do it tho.

• Where the hell is her jacket?

• It's not something I would do. I don't like treating someone like they are a 6 year old girl

• This is question is for girls only... i donot know why i am here :(

• option a and c are for guys too.

What Girls Said 21

• No, I'd actually find it nice and sweet.
    My only worry would be that I wouldn't want him to freeze to death.

• HELLYA Treat me like a like a lady! Hold my things and open the door. Tell me you never seen such beauty! hahaha!!! hahahha!!!

• Not at all. My boyfriend is very gentlemanly.

He holds my coat for me, holds chairs & holds doors for me too.

• I love that type of thing.

• Man, meant to vote for B. That act will never be outdated. It's sweet, and I would always welcome that.

• its a gentleman move!!! not outdated at all

• No , it's never outdated. It will always remain a sweet gesture. I think it is very cute and that it means that he likes you a lot.

• hah? it is gentelman thing, nothing to do with love or like.

• I think it's awkward, but nice at times.

• I think that its super sweet. It shows respect, and considering your needs above his.

• I think that's a wonderful gesture and I disagree with those who are saying it's outdated; I'm attracted to respectful and mature men. :)

• I wouldn't call it outdated. It's a sweet gesture for sure. I just don't like it because I have to bend my arms in a weird way since they never hold it quite right. But he doesn't have to know that.

• Not at all. I think it's very sweet.

• If I was cold, it is nice and very much appreciated.

• It's a kind thing to do, however I always feel bad and don't take it.

• I actually think that's very sweet

• I think it's adorable. :)

• No, omg, INSTANT BROWNIE POINTS!!!

• It makes me feel more attracted to him when he does this but I'd prefer if a guy kept his own coat and placed my hands around him to warm up my arms plus it feels great for me too

• If I'm freezing and u gotta coat on I shouldn't even have to ask that's basic common sense 101

• I think it's sweet, at least he's thoughtful not to let you freeze to death

• If I was an idiot and didn't dress appropriately for the weather, then he shouldn't have to suffer for my mistake (usually, it's the other way around and the guy doesn't wear the jacket, so we try to stay indoors so he doesn't get cold or sick). If we're just sitting around and I'm a little chilly and he chooses to give me his jacket, that's sweet.