How to deal with my shyness?

I'm not really a shy person but I'm super shy around my crush. She is the one who initiates the conversation. I become very nervous when i see her. She is my friend but i can't act like i act with my other friends when I'm with her. What should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a very confident outgoing person, and i wouldn't describe myself as shy but... when i am around my crush i clam up. I get tongue- tied when i talk to him. I feel so self- conscious around him. So a lot of people are shy around their crush. I can talk non stop , with confidence to a guy i am not attracted to.

Try to focus on what she is saying rather than how you come across to her. Once you start to concentate on yourself and worry about what to say or what not to say, or worry about what she is thinking about you. .. ... you then start to lack confidence, become nervous and self- conscious. The more you focus on her and the more you talk to her... the less nervous you will become 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Get out of your comfort zone, introduce yourself and talk with people

What Girls Said 1

• Pretend she's your sister when you're around her

What Guys Said 1

• Just be the cool and mysterious guy