Need quick advice I will answer your question?

I met this girl on Tinder a few weeks ago. We've texted about everyday and last week we met up at our colleges lounge. We seemed to get along well and were there for about 3.5 hours.

Since then we have texted a lot, which is typically initiate though she always responds. We were at a sporting event off campus (not together) and we met up for a few minutes while we were there.

I asked her to hang out again and we're going to the movies tonight and possibly dinner. Do you think she's interested in me? Trying to decide if I should go for the hand hold or maybe a kiss tonight. I figure she wouldn't be so willing to go to the movies if she wasn't interested. She must know I like her and we met on Tinder which isn't a friendship site

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah she's interested in you. Put your arm around her shoulder or hold her hand during the movie if you want. :) she should be fine with that. My question is just why my guy friend teases me so much haha... but I'm pretty sure he just sees me as a sister

• Thanks for the opinion. I have a girl friend who I joke with and tease kind of. She thought I liked her. I felt bad but I was just comfortable with her and didn't mean to give her false signs

• It's funny after she told me she liked me and I said there was someone else, she's texted me more. I don't know. And she texted me throughout the day and up to like 11

• Wow gotcha ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• she likes you and trusts you enough to go to the movies with you. tbh you can kiss her and maybe more but do it slowly. women are like water if you want to heat things up your going to have to start slowly. now for my? how much do kangoroos way? thanks in advance! :D

What Girls Said 2

• Don't plan for things like that... just pay attention to her and see what vibes ur getting. If u plan things out, it might get awkward. Just let it happen :)

• Bring her flowers (not roses, too early for that) and just a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night. No harm, but you should be able to judge by her reaction to it if she's interested or not.

What Guys Said 1

• She is interested. Go for the hand hold and play it by ear on the kiss.