If a woman has had sex with NUMEROUS MEN is she more likely to cheat?

All of women won't date bisexual men because they have a fear of cheating. However, does this same fear exist when women have had a plethora of partners?

• Yes, a slut is more likely to cheat.
  • No, it doesn't matter how many partners you have had.
I love how most of the men say yes but most of the women say no. You ladies have probably had a lot of partners.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like how you assume girls had sex with a lot of men Just because they voted no. That's very sexist of you. I would be surprised if a girl wants to even be around you. You sound bitter. Also, there are men who lose their virginity to one girl and as soon as they do they may cheat

• Then don't date those girls if you think they are more likely to cheat, it's not rocket science

• Not my fault you keep chasing women without getting to know them first

• How do I ask that question? Do I just say, how many sexual partners have you had?

Most Helpful Guy

• LMAO, this is why so many women wind up with assholes who cheat on them! They don't realize the simple truth that past behavior is the BEST indicator of future behavior. So they date the player thinking "I can change him" then he resorts back to his old sleeping around ways, and cheats on them. Then they come on GAG and bitch about it! Then they try and shame men for knowing the truth saying we are sexist because we don't want to risk being cheated on by a slut.

I don't know where the stereotype that bi men cheat came from though.

What Girls Said 12

• Nah, the only thing that would make me wary about a guy cheating is if he has cheated in the past or something similar. I think the same applies for women. Loyalty isn't the same as how many sexual partners a person has had.

• All women... yeah lost you there...

• so then you would date a bisexual guy?

• so then you wouldn't fear him cheating because he has more options? @GirlScout

• No, if someone is going to cheat they will cheat. I don't see why being bisexual would come into it. Most men don't avoid all women once in a relationship. They manage not to cheat.

• 1 your generalization isn't accurate
    2 isn't a woman more likely to know if she would cheat than a man who is probably just jaded and has had an isolated negative experience?

• Well, that woman would most likely lie about whether or not she wants to cheat., if she wanted to cheat.

• So you don't care if a man has had over 100 partners? @xobrowneyedbeauty

• I didn't say I wouldn't care but I also wouldn't use it to judge whether or not he would be loyal. That would not be my concern - my concerns would be if he has any diseases or children and also why he slept with that many people. If he has a history of cheating then I would be worried but not if he just had sex with a lot of people.

• If that is true then the same can be said about men. If a man has sex with numerous women. He's more likely to cheat.

• It's impossible to answer such an obviously slanted question with the two choices you've provided. You call women who have had multiple sex partners "sluts" right out of the gate, then taunt the women who comment "no" by saying they probably had lots of sex partners.

So, what you REALLY want is for women to say they are sluts, and if they don't, you will imply it for them. Right?

How very sophomoric and immature.

• "All of women won't date bisexual men" What are you basing this on?

Having lots of previoussexual partners has no barring on your likelyness to cheat or not. People cheat not because they are more experienced. People cheat because they are arse holes. Male or Female.

• No, the amount of partner you have doesn't change your view on loyalty.

• So relationship with hookers is actually legit?

• I would date a bisexual man if I loved him, I don't even think that if you're a straight female in a relationship and fooling around with girls should be considered acceptable if your partner doesn't know about it etc.

• Settle down, I still stand behind my statement.

• As a person who is bisexual and would happily date another bisexual person I can say that the number of partners I've had has not changed the loyalty I have when with someone. I've never cheated and would never cheat.

• I would date a bisexual man.

Because someone has had a lot of sexual partners does not mean they are going to cheat.

• I had just 2 partner (just saying). Anyway, I don't think so. If you had many sexual partners you're not more inclined to cheat, but I think that if you have cheated in the past, you will be more likely to cheat again in the future.

• Don't make assumptions.

• yes mostly

What Guys Said 16

• I'd say no. it isn't so much about the number of people they've had sex with as much as the reason they've had sex with a high number of people

• I do believe promiscuity means there is a higher likelihood of them feeling dissatisfied with their sex life in a "non-versatile" setting.

Alas, it's not necessarily so. If the sex is great, they might not feel like they need to look elsewhere for it.

• Lol look at the poll. Fcking liars. Of course if a women is more promiscuous she is more than likely to cheat over the girl who has;t had a lot of partners. Do you even logic bro?

• or a girl who hasn't had a lot of partner may be feel like she's missing out, there for CHEAT.

• Actually I DID.

• Define numerous.

A person who has dozens of sexual partners is a person who associates sex with immediate physical gratification rather than emotional trust and intimacy, is a person with low thresholds for engaging in sex, and someone with little impulse control.

I'd say that person has a high likelihood to cheat.

• Surprisingly not, that said I would rather not have a woman that has served more dicks than I have eaten shepherds pie.

• I don't know. It depends on her feelings towards her partner.

• Man, what is up with people making such rash generalizations? Not all women won't date someone bisexual, and just because they've had more sex doesn't mean they're more likely to cheat.

• Your question is "If a woman has had sex with NUMEROUS MEN is she more likely to cheat?", but your answer is "Yes, a slut is more likely to cheat".

Sluts, first of all, don't exist, and having sex with numerous men absolutely does not make you a "slut".

• That really has nothing to do with it.

• even if they dont cheat why would you date a women like these. these women are for fucking only.

• No, I don't think there's a correlation. I have no knowledge of any scientific evidence to such claims.

Personally, I think it has with someone's ethics more than anything else.

• Its obvious that woman will say NO, it does not matter that i slept with 50 men and so what that i am 18 i am a free and independent woman... I WILL NOT ADMIT I AM A SLUT... i mean come on... what did you expect...

• A woman will cheat if she has a lack of virtue. Does she care more about appearances? Is she young or does she have a lot of young friends?

• depends how many and what type of relationships she's been in, if she's had a lot of hookups, and one-night stands, then yeah definitely she's more likely to cheat :)

• Of course, she is a slut

• "All of women won't date bisexual men"
    Source plz?