Would this make you mad?

Would it make you mad if were laying in clean bed sheets you just had washed and your significant other or whatever lets out a nasty juicy fart, and stinks up the sheets? Then hysterically laugh about it

Then after all that laughing yell out well shit in the bed with clothes on

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'd laugh my ass off and attack them with a bottle of Febreeze.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you stupid? Girls don't fart you idiot. They don't even take shits.

What Girls Said 4

• My friends do that to me all the time cause they know how much I care about my bed being clean. It does frustrate me but I don't get mad at them. I just dont let them get back in the bed.

• I have this weird thing with my bed sheets. They need to be as clean as possible. I always shower before bed and wash them regularly so that would make me a little bit grumpy.

• Nope, not at all. My hubby does this stuff all of the time. I laugh, roll my eyes, and move on. Life is too short to get made about silly things like sheets.

• Hahaha I laughed at this. I would be like "Stop!! Babe! Oh my gosh whyyy" and then get off the bed.

What Guys Said 0