Is it "wrong" that I'm talking/ going on dates with multiple men at once?

I'm 21.. I recently lost like 15 pounds and grew out of puberty and got really attractive. (Just stating it... I'm not in love with myself or anything).. And I just have guys after me a lot. I created a tinder (idk why.. ?) but I did. And I have gotten like 30 matches in the last 2 days since I have gotten it. And I'm talking with 15 guys on there that live around me and are super cute and legit. Some we've talked quite a bit and we get along very well (over messaging anyways). Then at my college I met a couple other guys. I have 3 dates back to back scheduled right now for the next 3 days... Is this wrong?

Thanks everyone! I don't feel guilty anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• Variety is the spice of life ! Just chose your one enemy in the end !

What Guys Said 14

• It's not wrong as long as you're honest with them after the 2nd or 3rd date. If you don't inform them of what you're doing after the 3rd date. Then it's foreseen as someone playing with other peoples emotions, and possibly hurting them in the long run. If you're open and honest. You'll find the guys who are true to themselves, and you.

If you are sleeping with any of them; then you should inform them before sleeping with any of them. As this is not only a thing of respect, but a health issue as well.

• That's totally amazing your feeling so good about yourself And dating multiples.
    You have to date with a open mind. Don't be settling with any one person. Explore your options. Have fun. If it leads to serious great if not? Have fun

• Yes it is... unless they know that there are other guys involved it's totally wrong!
    those poor guys...

• talking to a stranger acrost the internet isn't a exclusive relationship there's nothing wrong with that... unless theyve shown crushing hard intent. When you get past a couple dates maybe pause and think about how long before you have to choose... can't have them all unless thats cool with them or with you lying.. thats great although back to back dates over days would confuse me a bit

• No need to feel guilty, playing the field is what a single gal is supposed to do! :)

• its not wrong but from my experience dating multiple women at the same time this can get messy very fast.

• I think you have to think this from the guys perspective, would they still date you if they knew you are dating other guys? If not then better not date them, the check is simple, just tell them and see how they react.

• I got an Okama Gamesphere because of it!
    www.southparkstudios.co.uk/.../trash-can-gold

• Not wrong for a few dates, since you're just meeting strangers at that point. If you continue to see a person on a regular basis after a few dates, then it starts becoming an issue. You should know by then whether you're interested in trying to get closer to him and start investing some time and energy into getting to know him better, rather than playing the field.

• It's not wrong. You don't owe anyone anything unless you're in an exclusive relationship with them.

• I can't say it's wrong but I wouldn't like it and I'd take you less seriously.

• Tinder. Lol. Of course you'll get matches there. That's a given.

• I don't think so. You're not in a relationship with any of them. And isn't what dating is for?

• yes you sound insecure like you try to compensate for your bad feeling period. you should settle for one guy and not play with people

• I think it's fine as long as your not sleeping with them all

What Girls Said 20

• It's called shopping
    as well as learning how to defend self.
    Can be fun, also complicated as you choose where to invest time.

• Not at all if you think about speed dating it's basically allocated time slots with different people. Dating is basically getting to know a person and if there is a possibility it could lead on to more. Dating isn't a commitment unless you really like a person and choose to go on multiple date with them, until then have fun by meeting new people and maybe you will find what you're looking for

• If you're not exclusive with any of them, then it's not a bad thing. However, you should make sure the guys you go out with do know that you're dating others, as well as talking to people online.

• Basically you say its not wrong but don't tell them.

• Basically, yeah. As long as everyone involved is informed of the situation and is happy with it, there's no issue. It's only when things are hidden that problems start 😊

• There is a difference between dating and going steady, which a lot of people confuse. If you are dating you aren't entitled to just spending time and getting to know one person. You date multiples to figure out who you want to be with, that's why going steady is such a happy moment in a relationship for the person you choose.

• hell no! I'm not even mad, just impressed. (just don't sleep with all of them unless you're ready for shit to get really complicated)

http://cleverlemon.me/

• Nothing, just don't become a serial dater, and don't lead anyone on or set up false hopes. You're not exclusive you're allowed to dat whomever. You don't need to go out all the time, but figure out what you want? Casual dating? wanting something more?

• Unless you have established that you are dating a guy exclusively you shouldn't feel guilty.

• It's not wrong if you aren't committed, but once you start seeing any of these guys more than two or three times, you have to either drop the others or be honest that you're playing the field.

• Sweetheart you trying to make up for lost time or something like that. If you date multiple men at once that's fine if you go out on the same date with multiple men that's not going out on a date. That's getting you nowhere in the end

• No i think you should tell each one of them that you are into dating around until your ready to be offical with someone! I don't see any harm! I would do that!!

• as long as you're not claiming to be exclusive with any of them, there's definitely nothing wrong with it

• Hell no its not wrong! Go girl... I'm trying to get there. Have fun.

• just as long as you aren't serious about any of them then I say go for it

• No it's not wrong. I do it all the time. I generally talk to about 3 to 5 guys at a time and end up seeing all of them at some point. I have gone on dates back to back as well. No biggie.

• A date is a date, its when you get to know someone more and when you have met them all, then you chose which one you would like to make your boyfriend, you aren't in a comitted relationship with any of them so obviously its not bad, live life and don't worry :) every one goes on dates to seek their soulmates, thats the point :)

• no it's not wrong to see what your options are

• No, you just want to be open minded and find the right one

• I do the exact same thing. I don't think it's wrong. Your not in a relationship with any of the guys and r just having fun flirting and getting to know different guys plus the people u r talking to on tinder r probs talking to a handful of different women too. Plus if anything ever developed into a serious thing with any of the guys u would need to stop talking to the others but right now your doing nothing wrong. Am doing the same thing and don't think twice about it but there is one guy I am really intrested in and hope it goes somewhere

• Lol I love a good puberty makeover, good for you
    As long as you stay true to yourself there's nothing wrong with having some fun until you find someone you want to commit to. Enjoy :)

• Men do the same thing.