Does a 5th date typically mean sex?

I've gone out on 4 dates with this awesome guy. Our fifth date is tomorrow (frday). He invited me to have dinner he is cooking at his house. Our other dates, have been dinner and movie, not at this house or mine. I'm wondering, since I'm coming over to his place, he is wanting to fuck after dinner, since this is date 5.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• He is probably expecting it but that does not mean you have to do it if you are not ready. Just be honest with the guy and with yourself... also make sure someone you trust knows where you will be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends how close you are and how comfortable you feel. My boyfriend and I fucked on the first and second date 😂 But if he initiates it and you don't want to then don't. If you do then wear something sexy underneath!

What Guys Said 20

• ONLY and only if you both want to, and play safe. If not, then he can want it all he want, but he's not getting anything.

• I don't think there is any sex date. I feel like that is convention built up in tv and movies

• "Does a 5th date typically mean sex?"

Nothing means sex.
    You can do it on the first date, or no date.
    If you want to, then do so. If not, then don't.

He has been wanting sex from you since he SAW you!!!

• Lol. I'm normally way ahead of date 5. I'm thinking date 3 = sex most of the time. Maybe I'm just a man slut.

• It depends on how you both personally feel. If you're both ready and consenting then go for it but if one or both of you aren't then don't. Plain and simple.

• If there's no sex by date 5, hell by date 3 then I'd likely lose interest real quick.

• Yeah man... the most i can hold is THIRD (3) date. I been going out with this girl for 6~7th dates, we kissed, touchy feely but no sex. I quickly moved on

• Yeah he's probably expecting it, at least I would be. In the end its your choice to make, but dont be too surprised if he ends up losing interest if you wait too long.

• It better happen or if he's any kind of man, he will be through with you.
    If it were me after five dates sex would happen or I'd end it right then and there. No exceptions.

• Damn 4 dates and no sex? I'd be outie already. Just being honest

• since he is taking you to his house it is likely. but not because it is the fifth date

• by the 4th its almost been guaranteed for me :P

• for me the first date means sex

• maybe, maybe he just wants to do something different

• Yes. It's time to give up that pussy. Lol

• If he calling you home for dinner, he might be expecting something more or may be not. Don't overthink about it. You just go with your mind set. If he will try then ask for some more time to know each other. If he will get upset with your answer then take him out and take a walk and get some icecream for him.
    DON'T TAKE DRINKS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT OTHERWISE THINGS CAN BE OUT OF CONTROL.

• 4 dates only dinner and movie? Seems boring LOL...

• Doesn't third date mean sex?

• Here in Florida it's usually 1st date or 2nd date lol

• It's a good possibility

• It doesn't work like that but...

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe, maybe not. There are no set rules.

• He is probably expecting it. But you don't have to if you aren't ready. If you aren't ready, see if he will go out, instead.

• not for me.

• You should ask him

• it is up to you. no one decides except you when its right for you to have sex. guys will try to milk as much out of you as they can because the little monster in their pants wants what it wants. its up to you to stop it if you feel uncomfortable. or if you are into it keep going.

there are times where a new boyfriend asked me to sleep over at their house. i told them okay but no sex before we even got to their house. and i made them agree to it. and of course they will ask again once inside but i kinda like to know the guy and how he lives before i sleep with them. thats why i prefer a sleep over night with no sex the first time and then if i still like him next time we can have sex