Guys, should I ignore his messages or tell him I find without sense to keep (barely) talking?

I met a guy on Tinder. By the time I did, I was going to delete my account so I told him what I was going to do (I am a nice person so I didn't want him to think I unmatched him).

He asked me for my number, seemed to be interested and I agreed, I gave it to him.

From there, it has been weird. He barely talks, he takes hours to reply and even I do the same thing when I am like "we are done" he textes two lines.

I am extremply polite but I also have a squared mind. You talk or you don't.

2

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't sound interested in you.

• I know and I am not into him either, but I like to cut things. Should I tell him please do not text me or ignore his messages?

• Just ignore his messages.

• guys will be willinginly to put in the effort in what they want. clearly he doesn't seem like it

• You can tell him that and see where it goes. or simply ignore, really up to you