Should I let get him to chase me?

Should I let him chase me? He should know what he's missing and know my worth.. He's expressed interest in me. He's gone a bit quiet cause he's been busy and so have i. I haven't seen him for a while and i want to message.. should i let him chase.. Guys like to chase.. Whats your opinions on that guys? he should though right.. I want him to know I'm still interested in him. Kinda stuck..

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl tries to make me chase her I just let her run. Relationships to me are houses not games. I spend time when I can building the relationship brick by brick overtime for as long as it needs to be built. There might be space between dates or convos but I keep working on the building. If I have let up and I'm not working too hard recently and she wants to keep the pace of building up she should put in a little more effort. That's what lets me know this is really important to her. It lets me know that this house is gonna be worth something because she really cares about it. If she's constantly running away from the building site expecting me to come chase her and reassure her of her worth to me so she'd come back I'd just let her run away. In my book she's a bad worker and I'll find someone else. I don't chase I build. So if she wants a guy to chase and hunt her she needs someone else in her life.

• I never agreed with the chasing thing anyway. Its so silly and it'll never get resolved unless the one literally cuts out the other person because the so called "chasing" nonsense has never ended. I totally agree, its about building something together over time and showing your importance to wanting that relationship to grow. I really like this guy, haven't seen him for a while, we've both been busy but agreed to meet up soon. Just want to let him know i am really into him..

• Then just let him know...

Most Helpful Girl

• The trick is to act interested but not overzealous about it. You have to message him sometimes. Sometimes guys can be a little dense and if you don't show interest they don't take it as hard to get they are very literal creatures. I would text him but be casual. Guys like to chase but they also like to be chased.

What Guys Said 5

• STOP WITH THE FUCKING CHASING SHIT! no one likes that shit. if you do it, i hope he leaves yo ass cause it's literally the dumbest logic ever.

• Chase you? Are you a dog or something?
    Read all the other answers from guys, no we dont like it, its annoying and makes us think you aren't interested. Life is short, if you like him and he likes you get together allready.

• (I meant to vote Up not down)
      I do agree with what you said, I've been fed all this crap from other people and I coudlnt get a straight answer.. I like the guy so why not go for it :)

• Well I dont wanna go in all guns blazing and he's been quiet for a while..

• just text him and ask him whats new!

• guys don't like to chase! its fucking annoying. nothing is hotter than a woman who texts you to flirt or walks up to talk. I want to know she wants me! Nothing is hotter than a woman who cannot take her eyes off me! I cannot stand when i don't know if a woman likes me or not. I don't deal with it! I just drop whatever I had with them and just move on.

• Guys will only pursue if they are 100% interested and as he is not pursuing you have no control over this situation so your push-pull game is ineffective. If a guy is going quiet then that's usually an indicator of a lack of interest.

• "Guys like to chase"
    No we don't, your ego does.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm going to tell you what my guy friends (I have a number of them) have told me: if a man is interested, he will MAKE himself ready to date. he will overcome whatever hang ups he has and ask you out. if he's NOT chasing you or asking you out, then there's probably a reason. maybe not even a good one, but good enough for him. you want him to chase you? stop making yourself available.

http://cleverlemon.me/