Girls, would you date a guy with a curly mustache?

Things went sour between a girl & I... and my friend was tearing into me about my appearance again when I'm in a vulnerable state BUT I've always been someone to listen to criticism. Anyway one of his points was the types it attracts and the amount that it attracts - better odds means better options - sometimes at the expense of individuality.

My facial hair looks a lot like the 1st guy.

• I would date a guy with a curly mustache (with or without a beard)
  • I wouldn't date a guy with a curly mustache (with or without a beard)
  • No intricate facial hair, cut it to a uniform length... either full beard, stubble, whatever.

Most Helpful Girl

• they look cool, but their very uncomfortable to kiss.

• I put in beard oil so it's always soft and tastes good, the only downfall to kissing with it is that it loses it's shape and becomes a visual mess lol

• I don't wear makeup

• I was just using a comparable/example. You wouldn't even know there's oil in my mustache/beard if I didn't say so because I put in a small amount.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• It's called a handlebar mustache. I don't mind them but I could definitely see it being a niche thing.