Does this sound like a red flag?

My boyfriend has this female coworker that recently added him on facebook/instagram and snapchat (which I could care less and I'm happy he has female friends) but i'm starting to get weird feelings about it. She constantly snapchats him, and she will also message him on social media a lot. Whenever she snaps him he will turn away from me to look at it, same with the messages. It's just weird and I don't want to being that crazy girlfriend who doesn't trust him, but I just get this weird feeling about it. Advice on what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a right to be concerned, I would voice them to him also, because he is giving her more attention than he gives you when he needs to choose who gets it, so really, he's taking you for granted and it sounds like its in a disrespectful manner, x

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahhh that womanly instinct is ringing off. It's one thing to have female friends, and being ok with it, but don't be suckered. If it walks, talks, and looks like a duck chances are it isn't no chicken (lol) If it was just harmless things he would have NO problem allowing to see, nor would he "shield" the view. I always have a theory women friends before you met, are more than likely that, friends. Women friends after you met are usually ones you might want to question. Now can a guy make a new friend while with you, absolutely, but he wouldn't act like he is. It's up to you to decide, but it's your women instinct snitching on him. Something to think about sadly.

What Guys Said 3

• No, this is not a red flag, the thing is he doesn't want to do that in front of you, well if you trust him and if you comfortable with him checking her texts then give him your consent that he can check her texts, that will make him feel better and he will probably stop turning away from you to look at it.

• Just let him know your a little worried. No harm done here, but good eye just let him know you are there too:)

• I'd like to say your over thinking it because he isn't stupid enough to do that right in front of you but if you have that bad a problem with it talk to him about it. If he has nothing to hide he'll show you the messages.

What Girls Said 7

• If he's turning away- YIKES! I wouldn't like that, it would make me feel like he has something to hide, or that he's afraid she will say something like hitting on him and if you saw it you'd freak (no doubt). It's not a good sign, he may be enjoying it because she's boosting his ego.

• Yeah, I can see why that must feel a little unsettling. Talk to him about it and say exactly what you told us... that you don't want to sound overprotective or crazy, but you're a little worried about it. You don't want these weird feelings to collect and remain bottled up within you, it may create a rift in your relationship and put you under unnecessary stress. Best to bring it up gently.

• As long as you haven't infringed on his privacy in the past, you should be allowed to ask. Just tell him you're a little worried because he shies away when he opens her messages and he'll understand. If he refuses and claims you should 'trust' him and that you're being crazy, then I'd start to doubt his faithfulness.
    If he opens up and shows you their conversation then you've got nothing to worry about :)

• It sound like a red flag.

• Wouldn't be happy with it. Is ask him to stop turning away to look at them there shouldn't be a issue with that if there isn't anything to hide x

• In my opinion he's acting shady and it's a red flag. Like the other girl said, don't be his fool ☹️

• Red flag

Can't handle those