Should I kiss my girlfriend?

We're both 16, and juniors in high school. She's my first girlfriend as I've been rejected twice. When I saw her she's the most beautiful and sweetest girl I've ever seen, I knew there was absolutely no way I was good enough for her, but I started by getting to know her and the day I was ready to ask her out she asked me out, I said yes and I couldn't believe it. We've been together for 4 months. We haven't kissed on the lips yet, we always show affection towards each other and kiss on the cheek but not the lips. I haven't had my first kiss yet so I obviously cannot kiss which is why I'm nervous. I'd be truly amazed if she dumped me over a bad kiss but I'll be embarassed. I just feel like she probably won't even feel anything when I do it, it'll be like nothing happened. But I want her to know I really like her. Should I kiss her?

Most Helpful Guy

• YES!! Kiss her already! She's probably dying for it already and has fantasized about it countless times. You're 16 and have been dating for 4 months, there's no reason why you shouldn't.

What Girls Said 2

• yes you should. and even if you're a 'bad kisser' she won't leave you over that. & she'll be more happy about it than thinking how bad you're at it. just dont go witj the tongue right away

• Awww thats sooo sweet yes of course you should kiss her we Dont like waiting dooo ittt:"D

What Guys Said 9

• Yes kiss her, make it some place nice, not where a bunch of people are around. Do not force your tongue down her throat just a nice kiss on the lips.

Tell her something like this (Hands on her waist, look in her eyes). " I really like you, I have enjoyed our time together. I m gonna kiss you." (Something like that) and kiss her.

If she rejects you do not make a big deal about or ask her does she not like you. She might be shy and it might be her first time. Try to make it painless as possible. Good luck guy.

• I really doubt she'd dump you for not knowing how to kiss. Yes you should kiss her but you need to find a good time and place for it. Everyone has their first kiss eventually. When you think the times right go for it. She'll either kiss you back or she'll stop you ad then you can just talk to her about it.

• The first kiss will almost always be awkward but it will bring the two of you closer togheter. It should also be perfectly fine to kiss her after dating get for 4 months just make sure you do it at the right moment.

• YES! FFS DO IT!!! Just make sure that the moment and timing is right You'll know when it's really hard not to. also dumping someone over a bad kiss will just make them look bad not you. I've never heard of a failed relationship b/c of a failed kiss. That would be horrendously stupid to dump someone

• 4 months? That's the slowesr relationship EVER!!! Yeah kiss her

• Wait till the situation is right, then STRIKE!

• Do it passion can compensate for a lack of skill

• YES!!! she is probably just as nervous about it. Its easy and nothing to be nervous about.

• A first kiss for a girl is VERY important. It has to be very special and not just something u do for the hell of it. And dont be surprised if she does break up with u if it doesn't go well. Thats how important a kiss is for a girl. Firstly, it has to be the right moment at te right place and time. Do if u do plan to kiss her make sure it is a romantic spot. Think about it, this is something she is gonna remember for the rest of her life. also dont just lunge in at first chance, it has to feel right between u2 and the air is electric. Also u can test to see if she does want to kiss u by going 90% of the way and stopping. If she wants to kiss she will go the last 10%. If she doesn't then she will turn away or lean back or whatever. If u go in and stop and she is staying there, just wait until she makes her move or move in slightly closer but dont touch lips yet. Hope this helps a little.