Why guys that I am not interested they like me and ask me to go out! and guys that I like they are not interested 😓 what should I do😓?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask out the men you're interested in.

Problem solved.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like to ask guys 😓

• Show All
    • As I know if any girl ask a guy out he won't say no but he will say yes and act as he likes her and takes advantage from her! Maybe I am wrong I don't know

• Living in fear isn't going to get you what you want. You need a little faith and courage.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should feel content that there are people who like you.
    Also, you can try initiating with people you are interested in.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Its because you are completely and unapologeticly yourself around people you don't like o they fall in love with you but around people you do like you censor yourself. I had the same problem, the more I work on it the more I get the girls I like :)

1|0
    0|0
    • 😓😓😓

• Show All
    • YES... What HE said... EXACTLY. I can't believe you are only 19 and figured this out, already. There are many older adults I know who still have no clue! :)

• @cankles Aww thanks :)

• Ahhhhhhhhhhh
    I wish the girl I like liked me
    Maybe I should go for my neighbor
    She's a pretty cool girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even one guy in your whole life?

0|0
    0|0
    • No 😓

• settle for the guys that like you! they know your importance and will take care of you very well. They might not abuse you and behave as you like!

• I have the same problem, I keep attracting women that are not my type all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same problem with girls

0|0
    0|0
    • That's funny we had bad luck

• That's caused me to be single for 12 years

• Do you have a good job and good looking?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!