Girlfriend flashed boobs at band. Should I care?

So my girlfriend went to an Asking Alexandria concert.

I had to work that night so she went with her best girlfriend.

Well she willingly told me the next day that she flashed her boobs to the band and got a guitar pick out of it.

Should this bother me?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I love asking Alexandra they are so hot. But I would never flash my boobs. That's slutty to me and was she drunk. She should respect her relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• It should definitely bother you that seeing her boobs is only worth a guitar pick.

What Girls Said 7

• If it bothers you it bothers you. It's not a matter of if it "should" or not. However, her doing that to me at least is no big deal, it doesn't mean she's going to cheat on you or doesn't care about you. People are gross at concerts :P

• Maybe you should flash your penis to her friends to see if it'll bother her and if it does she's a hypocrite.

• It obviously bothers you. Whether it "should" or not is irrelevant. You should let her know how you feel about it (without blaming her, or backing her into a corner). I wouldn't read too much into it, unless she does it, again, despite your feelings. She will probably not be the last girl you date, anyway.

• Without blaming her? How can he let her know he's bothered by her flashing her tits to other men without blaming her for flashing her tits to other men?

• @AdamThomas Yes, what NoClue said. You ALWAYS approach the situation by saying how YOU feel. "I feel awkward about you flashing your boobs at the band"... not, "YOU acted like a slut!". The latter is placing blame.

• Also, I suppose it depends on where you live and the culture there, to some degree. If you live in New Orleans, it's a pretty ordinary occurrence, and not really taken seriously. If you live in Utah, it may be more taboo.

• Does it bother you?

Everyone is assuming it does.. but I reread the question...

and I can't tell if it bothers you, but you feel like it is a special circumstance..

or if it doesn't bother you.. and you feel... weirdly numb about it.

• It doesn't really bother me but I also can't really get it out of the back of my mind

• Well, how exactly do you feel and think about it?

Does it excite you a little? Make you feel disrespected?

Ultimately, you are allowed to feel, however you feel. and.. you should tell her how you feel.

This will shape what it to come.. whether it be a change in her behaivour, a new toy in the box or wherever else this leads you.

• only if it bothers you...
    to me it sounds incredibly stupid lol (her behavior that is)

• reeeeallllyyy hard to tell as u can tell by the 50/50 vote

• This is kind of a loaded question.

On the one hand, you can't control whether you really do care or not. If it makes you feel uncomfortable, then it makes you feel uncomfortable. If not, then it's nothing to worry about.

I think you should look at the "positive" aspects of this... your girlfriend WILLINGLY told you that she did that (it wasn't her friend that pulled you aside to tell you of your girlfriend's actions). If she did it for a sexual reason, or with any intention to put your relationship at risk, I doubt she would be so forthcoming about having done it.

Also, concerts, I feel, fall within "special" situations where you're not always acting 100% like your usual self. She probably got caught up in the environment, the moment, etc., and felt like it was a good opportunity to flash her boobs.

• Special situations? What other situations do you feel give you a get out of the doghouse free card to sexually expose yourself to get rewards from people?

• I use the word "special" loosely because, to me, I define it as the type of environments that people are not acting like their usual self, because the environment is sort of dismissing "wild" or "inappropriate" behavior.

Having said that, I'm not saying it's a "get out of the doghouse free card", because people are still 100% responsible for their actions; however, there are those situations in which your adrenaline is pumping, the crowd/your peers are encouraging such behaviors, etc., and you act in the heat of the moment. People will do some damn ridiculous things when they're starstruck.

What Guys Said 17

• People in committed relationships shouldn't sexually expose themselves unless they have an understanding with their partner. I'd be upset.

• Hey, if I had the resources, I would too.

Although, I have got a Kerry King guitar pick and a Scott Ian guitar pick because everyone else is too stupid to look on the ground.

• I would, interesting how her bare breasts being shown is only worth an autograph.

Comes off as very cheap in character!

• Your first mistake is dating a chick with such shifty taste in music. I mean if it means nothing to her why do you care? There's no emotion behind her silly act so why does it matter. Regardless of who saw them her breast are still there for only you to enjoy

• This isn't really an intellectual decision, it's more of a personal emotional decision so I don't think it can be answered by anyone but you. If she was cute, I'd love it.

• I don't think we should tell you how to feel.

• I'd be bothered, I'd probably end it.

• Either it bothers you or it doesn't, there's no "should" here. But it wouldn't bother me. It's her body, it's not like she cheated on you or something, get over it.

• Its up to you buddy! Just tell her it bothers you, or not! She should be understanding either way

• Holly shit ! Dead on 50/ 50 haha

• yeah I'd probably end it with the slut

• I think it's kind of cool even, it would bother me a little bit, but not that much.

• That's not cool of her

• Did she also tell you about the orgy back on the tour bus?

• It all depends on how you are flexible in your relationship. Some people don't mind having multiple partner while on the other extreme some don't even want their s. o. to talk to other men.

But just think about it, if she's willing to flash her boobs to have benefits, what else she's willing to do? If you trust her and you know it stop there, then don't mind about it. If not, you need to have a serious talk with her.

• The insecure, self righteous, immature and prude people voted A. I chose B. You are young, she is young. The chance of you two getting married is minimal at both of your ages. Have fun be young. And regardless you never own a woman or her body. She does as she pleases with it as long as it's safe and within reason.

• You Sir, have got yourself a flucey