Do I have a chance with her?

This girl canceled the 2nd date food cause she said she was really busy helping out someone. 1st date she said she had a good time and 3rd is a plan for movies. She said Friday instead for food and told me sorry. I said okay and asked if she was okay with same time on Friday but she didn't reply back to me for over 24 hours. Do you think she's avoiding me?

• She's avoiding me
  • She's busy like she said and when the time comes closer for the date on Friday, she'll respond
Damn. How come no one is answering my question? What type of questions get answered on this site?
I'd really love some opinions from girls. I don't know why you're all not being helpful.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• No way to know until you ask her if she is avoiding you. A pretty painful thing to do but at least you will you know where you stand. Better to know from the start, then waste emotions

• Should I just message her saying "hey. what have you been up to" or just ask "hey. are you still interested for a 2nd date? if not I understand".