Would you preffer an SO with a 10 body and 7 personality or 10 personality with a 7 body?

I'd personally take a 10 personally with a 7 body

• 10 body with 7 personality
  • 10 personality with 7 body

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• You marry the 7's and the 8's so I'd take that one lol

• 10 personality with 7 body! Because i could seduce guys with my intelligence... hhah

• The latter!

• well a 7 body actually means an ok body. When I rate a 7, that means it's definitely ok
    So I chose the second option

• I feel to self conscious around anyone above a 7.5 in looks so I'd opt for the second one lol

• Honestly the body could be a 5 for all I care. Personality is everything to me.

• So out of curiosity how low would you be willing to go body wise/general looks if the personality/comparability was a 10

• Wow thats lower than i expect. Especially since (don't want to seem creepy) you look really pretty in your profile pic

• thanks, but personality over body isn't as cliche as it sounds.

• face and personality over body

• I can easily be sexually attracted to and satisfied by a 7 body.

• If a 7 body lost a HAND what would be there new score?

Same question but for leg.

• 10 personality with 7 body

What Guys Said 15

• 10 personality with a 7 body all the way.

Great personalities are rare and valuable. Great bodies do exist abundantly (much more compared to great personality).

Take the personality girl, encourage her to shape up her physique and get strong/fit and you've got 8-9 body (which is good enough already) and you've got a perf 😏👌

She's a 'great person' 😂 she'd never complain about fitness and physique encouragement ;)

Mental change and growth will never be as easy and abundant as physical change and growth.

• Personality is more important, and physically speaking I would rate myself about a 6 or 6.5 so that would still work out fine for me.

• So we have reached a point where a personality could be rated in x out of 10? Really?

• 7 body is still better than I'll probably ever get.

• 10 personality with 7 body

• It is easier to change a body than a personality, and either way... a 7 body is already pretty nice.

• A 7 isn't a bad rating and with a 10 personality you won't even notice they are a 7 in looks , they will be a 10 all around to you after awhile

• Such a hard decision. Can I put the 10s personality in the 10s body and have her?

• Easily 10 personality with a 7 body! :)

• 10personality definitely, as that is what is important to me. And to be honest as long as they were happy about them self, and their body then I would be too.

• 10 personality alwayz

• I would have said yes if it was a 10 personality, 4 body girl.
    7 body, 10 personality? That's like, the girl of your dreams, man.

• Yeah kind of dropped the ball on that one. Probaly should've madebit 10 personality and 5 body.

• definitely 10 personality / 7 body without a doubt
    and a 7 is still good for body

• Long term wise, the personality will be more important.

• Option b. A 7 body is still good.