Girls, If I am below average looking should I date below average women?

Ladies should I date within my league

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't necessarily have to date "below average" women, but you do need to be at least somewhat realistic. If you want to approach a super hot chick, go for it, but you have to have something of "equal value" in return. Be that the best personality she's ever experienced, or what have you - you have to be able to offer just as much as the person you want.

• I would never approach a really hot girl she would humiliate me

• Especially with the sexy red hair

• I'm flattered but I was raised to not have a chip on my shoulder.

What Girls Said 4

• There is no such thing a below average looking ! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend, you may think yourself to be 'below average' but many girls out there would think you to be gorgeous. It all comes down to personal preference, find someone you click with and Who has an amazing personality and looks will take a backseat.

• That's not true a lot of people use the scale

• No they don't actually, have you not ever met someone not thought much of them looks wise but then you've got to know them and suddenly you love everything about them, looks fade into the background of what's important

• If it makes you happy? Why would you ask such a deperessing question!

• I'm just looking for opinions

• Girls date for personality and guys date for looks. This is because women are seen as objects so this is why you often see prettier girls with not-as-cute guys because the girl likes the guy for who they are. Maybe try dating girls for personality and get to know girls you usually wouldn't go for simply because of her looks. Dating within your league would be easier to succeed though. That is always something to remember.

• Well I have a tendency to avoid dating sometimes cause I get frustrated some girls say I look good some say I'm ugly so I don't know what to believe

• Who are the people that said you look good? If they're your friends then they may be lying to you and you might be ugly. If this is the case then don't fret, there are advantages to all things. This means that if a girl ever DOES date you then it is completely for the right reasons. But none of this matters. Always go for who you're interested in because the pros always outweigh the cons. You will always remember what you didn't do more than what embarrassed you.

• No it was a post on here some girls said I'm attractive some said I'm ugly. But as far as my real friends offline when we go places he sees girls checking me out which I never catch

• No, you don't have to date below average women