Mostly for women but guys can answer too
- yes it is creepy7% (2)36% (9)20% (11)Vote
- not creepy but not a good idea28% (8)32% (8)30% (16)Vote
- not weird if we are friends14% (4)12% (3)13% (7)Vote
- not weird/creepy at all34% (10)12% (3)24% (13)Vote
- sounds like a good idea17% (5)8% (2)13% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Depends on the definition of "kiss".
If its like the European "bisou" greeting you really just put your cheek on the other persons cheek - an air kiss. You don't plant a kiss on them unless you're good friends and its a sign of affection. I'll sometimes kiss my female friends that way if I haven't seen them for a while and have missed them. They don't think its weird (I dont think?) but for a first date there's nothing wrong with a kiss or an air kiss.
The first meeting of the first date can be a social minefield with regards body language/contact. You don't shake hands, you can't kiss, you don't hug, you dont want to stand with your arms out or crossed so you look defensive. What do you do?0