Hanging out with shorter people to look more dominant in front of chicks?

I suddenly got struck by this idea. Having tall men around will only make us more invisible to women. So why don't hang out with shorter and unattractive guys to make ourself appear more dominant in front of women when picking up them? This technique has apparently been used in films by famous short actors.
Hanging out with shorter people to look more dominant in front of chicks?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• That's actually rather clever.

Damn I had to make friends with short attractive women. Meh I'm no longer single anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• uhhhhhh wtf did i just read

1|0
    0|1
    • American girls get wet for dominant males

• Show All
    • why is that? I'm good-looking and intelligent

• just because you can get tall guys, don't mean they are better looking than me

• well it makes sense but you shouldn't befriend and be around someone just because they are less attractive then you that's doing the absolute most just to get a girl

0|0
    0|0
    • getting a girl is a serious matter

What Guys Said 2

• Hahaha I haven't even considered this till now. Make a whole bunch of ugly friends, sure. If only I judged dudes by their looks, which will never happen.

0|0
    0|1
  • Your height does show dominance matter of fact I'm tall but my laid back demeanor doesn't show any dominance. Dominance is something achieved by being a leader and getting enough people to follow you.

1|0
    0|0