How much does what your date order food wise effect your feelings about them?

For me for, I like when people order what they want and aren't worried about what the other person thinks about it. I knew this one ex girlfriend I had was getting a second date the moment she ordered ribs and just went into them. And being such a meat eater myself, I am not very fond of a girl who orders this little salad and doens't even finsih it... or even better yet, eats half of my plate.

I know it sound like this crazy deal breaker I have but I would never reject someone over eating a salad of course!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the same way. I like a girl that can throw down at the dinner table. I don't think of it as a factor in who I date or not, but I just like that they aren't so caught up in trying to behave a certain way.

My girlfriend now is a small petite little gal, but she can eat, like her meal and mine, and I like that about her.

What Girls Said 1

• Not in the slightest.

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing, the more the merrier, as long as it is not a waste.