Why isn't there a real dating area for 18+ here?

I've met a lot of nice girls on here and I like how many are honest, many who share similar interests and live where I do or I can relate to. but have no way of connecting further with them. 😕 It's not fair, why not have some form of dating area for members to have the option to join?

I know this isn't a dating site, but who says it cannot become part dating site?

Most Helpful Girl

• People use this site as they so choose. Although it is just an advise forum, I'm sure some are hooking up. If you're looking for someone why not use this site for this purpose. Just be kind when telling girls what exactly it is that you are seeking. Who says ya can't find love in GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because this isn't a dating website. if you meet a girl you like on here you could always message her and get her number when you get close. or go on a real dating site

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe you should try a dance club for 18 plus because thats a way to meet girl and have fun. My cousin know many people by doing that. Or find a club that you think is cool and have time to go to.

• Because this is not a dating website. I mean other people here have and do date on here, but they do that on their own time.

• Because gag isn't a dating site! It's a dating advice site! I would never date someone off of here and find it very very unlikely that any members would live near me anyway

• Because this isn't a dating website.

• Because this is not a dating site...

• Because it's not a dating site?

What Guys Said 1

• join a dating site and/or stop being a pussy and start finding girls to actually date in real life.