I'm tired as fuck? I can't deal with it anymore?

I am stuck in life, i am 23 and live at home in my hometown i have always worked many jobs while going to school. I live with two clinical depressed people (my mother and sister) they are both insane, meaning they dont socialize or go to work or school, they are on welfare. I have one older brother and a younger sister who is cold as fuck, she never wants to help and just flaunts about her life, she keeps judging me because i live at home, while im more mature then her. My brother stopped talking to me because i live at home and he doesn't want anything to do with our mom and sis. I am the only one with an compassionate heart and always willing to help and my younger sis uses that, she keeps making me look bad or makes up reasons so i won't talk to her. She doesn't want to help me out and whenever i call her my number is blocked. Anyways, im torn, i want to move out maybe to another city and be on my own, but i dont have family nor friends over there, i dont study there and i dont have a job there, or maybe i should stay in my hometown, but i have no motivation to stay anymore, i have no motivation to socialize, be active, join clubs, make friends, etc nothing i feel dead inside and im all alone. My friends are all selfish and suprisingly all of them are depressed to. I HATE my life and feel like i am just surrounded by selfish people, no one wants to help all bunch of cold hearted people and im kinda sick of my life. My brother said its stupid to just move to another bigger city with no family around you. I m in survival mode everyday and its getting too much, what about my life? My life is not worth anything anymore, i feel like im alone in this world surrounded by a bunch selfish people, i dont have any other family or a boyfriend. What can i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Move to another city, your brother and sister should pick up some slack. Your mom made it this far, she can get by without you.

Pick up and go, move at least a days drive away, commit yourself to another school or job and start opening doors for a new life. Don't listen to your brother, he is the one conveniently letting g you deal with mom but not talking or helping.

• he thought it would be hard for me because its the first time moving out and the big city can be tough, he said start out here first and then go from there

• its hard when you feel like you have no support

• You are making life on your own right now, except you are doing it carrying a load of bricks on your back..., you can do this.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's your life and you should be allowed to move out and meet friends and join clubs

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, you need to change your environment. It's clear the people around you are also putting their negativity into you, even though your a hard-working and mature.

Just move to a place where you think you'll be better off, find an outlet to your problems. Even if you don't have family there, it's not like they're helping you where you are anyways.

Also, don't worry about the boyfriend thing, someone will eventually see the you who works so hard and does her best and will appreciate it.

• You need to move out as soon as possible and live your own life. These crazy family members are poison. They won't let you have your own life as long as you live there.

What Girls Said 1

• What is your talent?

• I mean poor thing.. I totally understand. You should relax a little bit. Cook something that your mom and sister would like and try to get along with them. Make some movie night with dvd. Listen to some music and make your hair nice. It's not the end of the world after all. You just can try as best as you can and if you can't you can't that's all