I'm in love with my best friend. I need some advice?

We have been very good friends since like around first grade, and we are in the middle of our freshman year of high school. Right around January of our 8th grade year, one of her good girl friends told me, in secret, that she (being my best friend) liked me. I didn't know whether to believe her or not, but ever since then, I have not been able to stop thinking about her. She is the last thing I think about before going to bed and the first thing I think about when I wake up. I'm just very scared that if I go for it and we don't work out, that our friendship won't make it. I'm almost 100% sure that she likes me and knows that I like her. Any advice?

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe ask her friends and see if her feelings haven't changed. You could also try being a little flirty and see how she reacts. And if you do go for it, don't change the way you treat her so much so that if things don't work out, you'll be used to being friends and it won't be an awkward breakup where neither of you can say how you really feel. Hopefully you won't breakup though

• Confess to her.

What Guys Said 0