Does she like me?

So I am friends with this girl across the hall in my dorm. She was dating this guy for awhile and we started to get pretty close. The guy was a complete asshole to her and just broke up with her a couple days ago. She has been coming over a lot to talk about it or do hw and stuff, and I have been there for her for a lot, but last night was a little different. We did some math and then we were on the couch and she got all cuddled up next to me with her arm wrapped around mine and her face pressed against my face. She was running her hand up and down my arm and my chest, and we made eye contact a couple of times, and we had music going on in the background so it seemed like she was very interested bc all of this is really flirty. I do like this girl, but I thought it would be best to wait a little longer to potentially be with this girl considering she just got out of a relationship. Today she came over again but was really sad bc of her whole ex situation, and didn't seem as interested as yesterday. I understand that she will have mood swings in the state she is in, but I am confused. Does she like me and want a potential relationship with me or was last night a one-time thing? What should I do going forward to try and get her? Thanks!

Thought I would mention this. I saw her last night and she was pretty bummed. I can tell her mood keeps changing a lot. Do you think that one night have any meaning at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. It seems like you have pretty good judgment of the situation. You realize that she's "rebounding", that she's not exactly in the right state to be making terribly sound decisions.

I'd say she's interested, but like you said, she's not in the right state. I would suggest to do what you're already doing; wait a little longer so as to allow her feelings to level. You can still be there for her because it seems like she is looking to you for comfort, but don't get caught up in rushing things along just because she's flirting with you/feeling you up/etc. And, you also noted, her mood is still fluctuating (really flirty one day, not as interested the next day), so that's a pretty good indicator that she's not fully over the other guy yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• You were too close for her not to like you.

What Girls Said 1

• Try to wait alittle longer and see what happens.

What Guys Said 3

• It's hard to tell if she actually likes you as anything more than a friend. Yes, she was flirting, but she's most likely just looking for a rebound. If you really like her, I say wait it out until she's over her ex.

• She's opening the door, it's up to you how you play it. You either become her next or find yourself zoned.

• A woman is an embodiment of rashness, and a mine of vices