How should I go about a girlfriend being disrespectful?

I know when to stand up for myself, but I am also a gentleman. I grew up in a house of women and learned how to treat them with respect. But I am unsure of how to go about handling a girlfriend whom doesn't know right from wrong, and is disrespectful towards me without reason. Is there any advice any of you can give me about going about a situation like this? Because I've treated this girl with the upmost respect and have done just about everything to try to make her happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to say "Hey I don't like when you do x. Let's work on that." If she keeps doing x, y, z, etc... and isn't trying to improve how she treats you then dump her.

What Girls Said 5

• Communication. You two need to sit down and have a chat about this

• How old is this 'girlfriend'

• You dump her

• talking it with her on the phone or in person find out her way of thinking and be like i just want to understand u why u did a b and c

• You need to sit down and talk to her about it. Being able to have talks like these are an important part of a relationship.

What Guys Said 0