What should I do for Christmas?

should I buy my crush a Christmas gift or not? She's also a friend. She dies know I'm intrested in her and wants to get to know each other a bit more. Should I get like a gift card or jewelry like a necklace or bracket? What do you all think.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you guys talk much? Do you think the relationship is deep enough to require a gift/a gift would not be out of left field?

I think something simple like a card with a 15 dollar giftcard if you guys aren't dating and are just friends but you still want to get her something.

• We text everyday. And when we do see each other we talk. We are friends. She said she to busy with school to date right now. But wants to stay friends and get to know each other.

• Oh, then yea, I think a friend should get a giftcard, a card, maybe a book. Not that much. I wouldn't spend more than 20.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• How long have you known each other?

• Necklace is better

What Guys Said 0