Lol why don't boys like me?

I feel like Im unapproachable. Do I smell? Do I look mean? Could I murder a boy? All very good questions. I think my personality sucks. My crush turned me down basically lol @ my life
I'll post some photos to see what im talking about :-)

Lol why don't boys like me?

ok nvm just one photo

only joking about murdering a boy

Most Helpful Guy

• A good relationship, is based off a fundamental framework of shared belief's, the greater your beliefs, the better the relationship.

continue the effort into finding people who share the way you see the world, and who would want to share the world with you.

Anything else is futile waste of effort, generally speaking for all good relationship's especially romantic ones.

Well, I've answered perhaps a dozen of these today, and I try to keep my response's original and new for every person, but I am running out o material here.

Cough cough, either way let's get down to it.

Now I could go into extensive detail, but let's try and keep it short for the basis of summarization, if you'd like of course, I could go into more in-depth detail if you are interested in hearing what I have to say.

As far as I can tell, there is no problems with you that I know of.

You are beautiful to me, as all people are inherently, if they are good, and all people are inherently good.

Secondly, you are aesthetically pleasing, please excuse the technical format of this sentence.

Your personality seem's to be perfectly fine.

I don't know anything about your ideological belief's, either way, I assume you are a good person, given the benefit of the doubt.

I hope you are happy, and find happiness to share with someone who want's to do so in a romantic and personal way to you and you alone.

:)

What Guys Said 18

• Well in today's politicized environment it's dangerous for a boy to approach a girl. You can't rely on boys to do ALL the work.

• you're a bbw

• i hate to be the guy that says this (because everyone else is going to beat around the bush) but it's important to know where you fit into the attractive scale so that you can date realistically. looks-wise you're average at best. you could date guys but you're going to have to lower your standards if you're already punching out of your league. otherwise, if you approach yourself, then you might stand a better chance of improving your chances (since it's quite rare for women to make the first move and therefore a pretty effective way of eliminating the competition). and, of course you can always optimise your appearance - e. g. have a fashion make-over, wear contact lenses, hit the gym (light cardio can work wonders and people are always putting unnecessary pressure on themselves with this whole 'no pain no gain attitude: consistent effort is key).

• try smiling like that when you see a boy you like :)

• Are you fun to hang out with?

• Your picture smells like my room. That's odd.

• Are you Dr. Kavorkens assistant? Lmbo , JK

• It's a nice smile and you look cute & pretty. However what I see with so many girls that in real life they:

* Don't smile at all
    * Act uninterested
    * Look away when a guy tries to make eye contact
    * Make no effort to make contact
    * Are always in group which makes it hard for guys to approach them
    * Making the guy do all the work
    * Fail to understand that it is hard for guys to approach girls. Especially when he is shy.

Is that you? If so try to change this.

• So am I supposed to keep eye contact when a guy tries too? I get nervous about that

• Of course you don't have to. But let me tell you exactly what goes through the mind of a guy when you look away:

"Heey, she doesn't like me? And if I approach her she will probably find me an annoying guy or some creep. Let me try and find a girl that will make eye contact"

• Dude your picture just gave me a headache and made my room smell like feet. JK I think you're fine. Most guys in their teens are to chicken shit to cold approach women.

• Yes, I sniffed my screen and you smell like pixels.

• You cute & wonderful. You should not change any thing. The guy were so afraid speaking because when you look on tensed situation you will look so terror.

• Girls that murder boys are not my type, even if they look nice, I am not falling for that.

• losing a bit of weight might increase your options.

don't murder me for saying that

*ducks*

• samething here no girl likes me.. and i dont know why.

• Tbh... it's only one thing, weight. Hit the gym and eat healthy and dude will be all over you!

• U look ok but I need to see ur ass and boobs

• you look shy, reserved, and a bit innocent. all these are good. if men look for sluts you dont have to become one. but you can up your game by hitting the gym, dressing a bit more girly, and polishing your social skills.

What Girls Said 9

• I need some clarification. Do you like *actually* want to murder a boy?

• no I don't really want to murder anyone. im a nice person

• Okay... because murdering people is p high on the do not do list.

What this situation boils down to is that boys your age are silly. They tend not to recognize good things when they see them. So poo on boys. If they don't want to date that's their problem. Not yours.

• No, it is because you said "Could I murder a boy"... that's weird and creepy...

• because they haven't got to know you yet. If a guy gets to know or vise versa than yeah its gonna happen. Don't give or you will make me sad.

• You look very pretty and well, all I can say about your personality is that you are an over thinker and you're also insecure.

You're probably a nice girl, don't let people turn you down. Love yourself first, then people will love you.

• Be patient! :)

• If you're that concerned, why don't you try asking a guy out? You shouldn't always just wait to be approached.

• Being too popular with guys has its own set of problems that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Peace xo

• You're awkward as hell

• lol you are very cute and pretty. dont look for validation by having strangers comment on you! And i dont know why people are taking your murder a boy question so seriously it was obviously a joke!