Do guys think different of a girl if she has sex on that first date?

I usually really shy and don't just go there with a guy without getting to know him but I meet this guy online I'm super attracted too and we have been talking for a few months now and we're going to meet up and go on a date. He is super fit and I really want to make out with him and I would have sex with him too if he wanted. But will that just give me a bad name , will he just think am easy and a slut?

Most Helpful Guy

• of course i would think different even if she did it in the past with some other guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If he thinks you're an easy slut, then he should look at himself in the mirror. It takes two to tango.
    You should do whatever feels right. And use a condom. If he thinks you're too easy for sleeping with him, then he's an asshole anyway and not worth your time.

What Guys Said 3

• You been talking with him a few months, so it's would not be considered as too easy.

• he won't think you're a slut, it shows you are confident and know what you want, which some men find very attractive

• well as a guy if a girl gives it up to easy, especially on the first date then chances are I won't think much of you because I already had you. So if you want a one night stand then do it. all I know is guys love a chase and a challenge...

What Girls Said 0