Was this a successful date even without a Kiss or was it a total fail?

**Im 22 - I made a mistake while creating my GAG account**
>>Okay we went out on a date at 9pm and then went to our homes at 5am in the morning. We went around to different pubs, and she wanted to go to McDonald's when we were going there she said feel my hand they're so warm... I don't know if that's a excuse for me to touch her or not. We talked a lot and got to know each other. We didn't really know each other before this date and when her friends asked her was this her boyfriend she said we are friends.

>>Anyways, I walked her nearly to her house but she wouldn't let me walk home on my own so she called a taxi, and waited for me in the rain even tho I said it was okay. She asked me if I had a good night and she said she did too, the taxi came around the corner and she gave me a hug and said good night.

>I don't know if she likes me or not... Any ideas or opinions?

She came in to me and said if I can keep our night out to our selves and I said okay and I was messing with her saying "you look pretty drunk in our photos" As a joke to see if she remembers the night well and she said whaaaat we didn't take any photos, and I said I'm only messing (laughing faces) and she said "you're weird yeah OK bye"

Most Helpful Girl

• um she waited in the ran and asked how you felt. i think its worth asking her out again. honestly if a guy kisses me on the first date i dont think he takes me seriously. but a smooch by the end of the 4th date is to be expected in my book IF the opportunity has come. im also 22 by the way.

because its fall right now why dont you guys go to a park and maybe have a picnic. get close to her maybe ask to lay on her lap. break the touch barrier.

and some other time when you guys are walking around you can pretend a leaf fell in her hair. *cough cough* you had it in your hand the whole time. but in that moment hopefully you can make eye contact with her if you feel the chemistry build you can step into her put your hand on her back. she will know what your intentions are. if she closes her eyes and leans forward you have the green light.

but if she looks down and leans back remove your hand and then ask her a question to change the subject. but dont loose faith. she could just be shy. if she wants you to try again she will keep trying to touch you like she did on your last date. with the hand thing.

also girls love day time. dates that means you want them as a girlfriend not only after the sun has set.

• Is there a reason why she wanted me to feel her hand to see how warm it was?

• Was it my fault? I'm starting to doubt myself... I have never until now

• no it was not your fault. you did nothing wrong. some girls just like drama and are bitches. and will treat people wrong becuase they want to start something. some guys like those girls becuase its always entertaining. but if you dont want a girl like that walk away. from what i can tell you are a nice guy. i suggest you stay away from bartenders. they are muddy water. you want a clean stream someone easy to read

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to tell. Go for a second date and go for a kiss. Touch her hair first and see how she reacts to you touching her. If she's comfortable, which I believe she is since she hugged you, go for the kiss. If there is nothing sexual between you two, then it's not going to work.

What Girls Said 6

• Seems like she really liked you. Invite her out again, and then you'll make sure about her feelings. Good luck

• I really wouldn't know... Did she seem happy?

• No kiss doesn't mean failed date.

• She really wants to get to know you more and she is willing to date you more

• Yes, it can easily have been a good date whitout a kiss. :)

• She is waiting for you to give her a hint you like her too. Girls are terrified of rejection! I think she probably likes you, but doesn't want to invest time/energy just to be shot down.

• "Girls are terrified of rejection!" And guys aren't? The only type of guys who girls ever approach are the really good looking ones or the rich ones, since they notice that those types of guys are already surrounded by tons of girls.

What Guys Said 4

• She seems like she's interested in you a little which is good. She care to ask if u had a good night. And you also got a hug insteadof just a hand shake.

• You should've cupped her chin when she spreading her arm to hug you. From there, you may know her interest level. OR you could have taken chance to kiss her hand when she said ''feel my hand''

• Well done I think she likes you.
    The kiss didn't seem necessary, you can kiss her when you both are more comfortable around each other.

P. S. I'm also Ukrainian 👍

• Forget about her. If she won't even kiss on the first date, then she is
    unlikely to have sex within a reasonable time. Hug my ass ! This is one bird who isn't worth any effort.