Can you date internationally?

can you date internationally?

if you like each other but are from different countrys. do you think it could work out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm American, and I have dated a guy from the UK and another guy from South Korea.

The guy from England, I met online. We talked for a year before we decided he would come see me first, then I would go see him. We lived together briefly. We broke up for other reasons, distance wasn't one of them.

The guy from Korea had a work Visa here, so we hung out a bit. He went back to Korea for 6 months, but decided to stay and we agreed it was best to remain friends.

I've never had a problem with LDRs. All relationships take effort, but there can be different types of issues. If you really like/love the other person, you have to trust, understand and be patient.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated women from all over the world. russia, denmark, Canada, argentina but they lived here now so I don't know if that counts.

What Girls Said 6

• It's working for me 😉

• Of course it could work but it has a lot to do with the two people involved.

• It definitely does work out for many people, though it's not something that I personally would do.

• Yup, you can, but it takes effort.

• Already done it so yeah

• How is that going to work out if you live really far away? It only works if the person is planning to move there anyways.

What Guys Said 2