Guys, What would you think of a girl that asks you out on a date or tells you that she likes you?

Obviously you'd think 'she likes me' but would you think she's desperate? Bold? Something else that didn't come into my mind?

Would you date her in a relationship sense?

What if you like her as well?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I would actually admire her for breaking out of the old, outdated 17th century 'rule' which says 'men should always make the first move', and I would even date her even if I initially did not like her. A girl asking me out is a HUGE turn-on for me! :)

• Wow, that was quick! Thanks for MHO! :)

• You're welcome... it's cuz you added about the 'rule which is what i'm going by right now... i did ask him for his number though so i guess i'm playing the waiting game and waiting for him to ask me out which is not really going anywhere. should i just ask him out since I already ask him for his number?

• Yeah, you could try asking him out. If you wouldn't want to make it too obvious, just ask him to 'hang out' or something, instead of making it appear like a date. If he is isn't a doofus, he'll get the idea! ;)

What Guys Said 8

• Bold!

If she approached me and said, "You make me so wet" I'd think she was promiscuous and be turned off. Probably wouldn't talk to her again.

If she approached me and said, "Hey, let's go on a date" I'd think she was an AWESOME chick and pursue her.

• Bold and decisive would be my first thoughts on this matter , desperate wouldn't come to mind

• I'd think "finally".

• Thinking that someone is "desperate" is more girls way of thinking. I and most guys would love to hear that.

• I wouldn't think she's desperate, I'd actually really like it if a girl would take the initiative for once.
    I'm not exactly certain what my reaction would be. This scenario is too abstract, it would never happen to me in real life. But I'd probably date her because I'm extremely desperate.

• If I was single, I would think she's awesome and I would go on a date or like her back, too. If she asked me out now, I would have to politely decline, but I'm not a cockblocker, so I would help her find someone else should she require my assistance in doing so.

• No I wouldn't think she is desperate. The only people who think this are other women. Men make no such claims about women approaching. If I liked her I'd accept.

• It's great if I am free and find her attractive. It's very embarrassing to have women approach you if you aren't and/or don't. Except in Scandinavia, Scandinavian women just seem to shrug and move on.